Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20, 2009

Sometimes I have so many good things I want to do, I don't know where to start. So I find myself substituting a time-waster, or at least something that is much lower on my priority list than the things I can't decide upon.
For example, first thing in the morning, I like to get a load of laundry washing, eat breakfast, feed the chickens, check the garden, exercise, have my personal worship and "quiet time" and get something started for dinner or lunch. But I don't have myself organized properly, so I end up signing on to the computer and wasting an hour. Pathetic.
So today I am setting my schedule so that I don't have to think about it any more. It's not really hard- just takes establishing the habits! I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home